- A new pair of shoes should never be worn for many consecutive hours. Once your feet are completely accustomed to the shoes, you can begin to wear them all day.
- Never wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Let them rest for at least a day before wearing them again.
- Always use a shoehorn when putting on your shoes.
- Before removing a lace-up shoe, loosen the laces completely so the shoe slips off more easily.
- Once shoes are taken off, insert the made-to-measure shoetrees.
- Shoetrees should also be used when shoes are wet from rain or snow: left to dry for an entire day.
- Each time you wear a pair of shoes they should be cleaned and polished.
- When you don’t wear your shoes, wax and put them in a drawstring, and keep down in a box.
Check out the latest shoe styles from Ferragamo!