Speaker, trainer and award-winning entrepreneur, Cameka Smith, Founder of The BOSS Network, a community of professional and entrepreneurial women who support each other through conversation, online engagement, and event-based networking. BOSS® is “Bringing Out Successful Sisters” to promote and encourage the small business spirit and professional development of women. The BOSS Network has become one of the fastest-growing women business communities, garnering accolades such as 10 Best Career Sites for Women by Forbes. com, one of 9 Twitter Accounts to Enhance Your College Experience by BlackEnterprise.com, and many others. As the author of 7 Steps to Grow Your Professional Network: A Guide for College Graduates and Professionals in a Tough Economy, Smith frequently travels to companies and college campuses across the country with her non-profit, BOSS On Campus, to speak or lead training workshops.
The BOSS Network will host the final tour stop on their “Ladies That Lead Tour; An Evening with Michelle Williams” tomorrow in Charlotte, NC. Hosted by Cameka, this event will feature women of color in business who continue to excel in their particular industry and will inspire other women by sharing their strategies and journey to success.
For a quick event rundown:
- Cameka Smith, BOSS Network Founder
- Michelle Williams, Grammy Award-winning singer and entrepreneur
- Kimberly Watson, Vice President in Group Insurance Risk Management at Prudential, Inc.
- Cortney Hicks, Radio Host at V101.9 3P-7P & TV Host Entertainment Contributor Fox 46
- Cristy Clavijo-Kish, Partner at Hispanicize Media Group & Publisher, Los Tweens & Teens
- LaToyia Dennis, Principal Consultant, LaToyia Dennis & Company
Harvey B. Gantt Center, 551 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Tickets are $69 for members and $79 for non-members and are available at www.LadiesThatLeadTour.com.